I'm no expert on the aoa, percent of foil etc...I usually just foil to what feels right. I also generally have a nice production fin of a similar shape to reference off of. So that is of no use to you. Those fins look right to me. I'm sure they would work. I think the cant, toe in and positioning on the board will all have equal effect on their effectiveness.
On a side note. Those look like zebra wood and maple? Did you lam veneer together? Also what are you glassing them in? Epoxy or poly? I have done tons of experiments with some of the more exotic hardwoods and gotta day they can be risky. The tannins in the woods can really do a number on the cure of the resin. Epoxy is generally better but even some woods will inhibit that.
Thanks Parsurf for the comments. Yes, I lam veneered a blank together to a thickness of 7/16" and then cut out the shape of the fins. I didn't have a production fin to go off of but I did a bunch of searches for similar fins and took particular note of how they were foiled as well as do the numbers on NACA foils and did my best to make a true shape with no flat spots. Still a little hand tuning to do but they're close I think.
They are Wenge and Maple. I agree that some of the exotics can play havoc with resins. I've experienced plenty of that in my years as a boatbuilder and that thought was in my head when I made these. Both Wenge and Maple are pretty benign as far as that goes without a lot of oils in either one of them and thought that the contrasting colors might look good. Oh, and I'll be using epoxy on these.
You nailed it on those