Jalama in August

Jalama the weekend of August 10 and 11.  I’ll be making my reservations starting on the 7th.  I just spoke to the reservation guy on the phone.  He said to make your reservation at midnight, 6 months before you want to come, they fill up fast.  And they go by arrival date, so you might think about reserving a day or so before you plan on coming, to keep someone from swooping in before you and “extending their stay” if that makes sense.  Then at a later date, cancel the days you don’t want.  So who is coming?

Ho. Lee. Fook!   That was insane!  Spots disappeared in seconds!  If you didn’t get one tonight, better be on for the next night.  Three come up tomorrow, 4 the next night. One is two a night after that.

I’m in spot 24

I went on at midnight tonight, and grabbed a second campsite.  If anyone wants it, let me know

Just a bump on the thread.

Captain Surf and I have two sites reserved if anyone wants to come crash.

I don’t know if I can camp but I’ll forsure atleast make it down for a day and go for a surf or two (winds allowing). 

This is the week!

I’m leaving in a few hours.  Stop by and say hi!

A long walk was a highlight.

You get waves? I almost drove down on Thursday but the wind was up at my house and I thought for sure it would be howling down there  

I got swamped with work and could t make it Saturday  

See you in October tho! 

Thursday was small, but ok.  Nothing special.  The rest was ok to get wet.

I’m more interested in a couple of set ups beyond Terantulas.  Sheltered from the wind.  Could be something a foor or two bigger.