Cutting, shaping, glassing in the USA

Hi all! We are looking to begin manufacturing our boards in the USA, specifically our stringerless EPS boards. Are there any suggestions on companies we should investigate to do a seriously good job? 

Where you from ?

South Africa

There are plenty of good companies that could probably do this for you.  The kicker is the Technical aspects of your board construction.  The type of blank etc.  The Glassing is not a problem.  Marko Foam is not a manufacturer, but can CNC almost any shape in EPS.  That is a good place to start.  Ask for Ty or Cobey Petersen(sp).  A solid Family run USA business.  They will steer you onto an Epoxy glass shop.  Lowel

Great input thank you!

I would 2nd that regarding Marko being able to cut your files.

As far as quality glassing with great delivery, I would suggest you reach out to Bob Haakenson.  Bob  has 50+ years of experience and was the sole glasser of Channel Islands for decades and still does runs of their boards both in Polyester & Epoxy.

All of my boards are glassed by Bob as well as Yater, Wilderness, a good portion of the Andreini, Parmenter, Lovelace, and other well known labels.  He is very professional to deal with and his delivery is excellent.

Robert Haakenson Inc. 20 S. Kellogg Ave. Ste C, Goleta CA 93117 Ph. 805.964.3036

email bhaaki69@gmail.com

…most shapers cannot do anything without the crew…

Oh man!  That would be me for sure.