IT'S BAAAACKKKK !

Yep, the ‘‘Certificate Error’’ display is back.      What’s going on? 

Bill I wouldn’t worry about it for this website. It’s places that you’ve never been to before that you need to worry about. Might be a pain in the okole to click through the warnings, but the Swaylocks site should be safe to view.

I want to send you another Mahalo Nui Loa for the template you gave me. I used your rocker (with minor adjustments for length) on the last 4 boards and they have all been great boards. The latest one has been a heck of a lot of fun even though it’s only 5-10.

I hope all iswell and you are enjoying life.

Aloha.

This site uses free certificates that expire after 3 months, mr swaylock should just renew them, a 5 minute job. I gues he will once he visits swaylocks again.

I use the same certificate provider for my webpages, they send an email about one month before expiry, which gives plenty of time to renew.

And you can also autmatically renew using a scheduled script.

It’s unfortunate, and annoying, but not something to worry about in this case.

Almost 2 weeks in, and no correction?     Why?      Lack of interest?       Economics?        I’m sure the ‘‘warning’’ is a discouragment to many people, especially newbies, as well as many formerly regular contributers.         Forum activity has really dropped off.        BENIGN NEGLECT IS KILLING SWAYLOCK’S.

Finally decided to override the warning today.

It’s a shame this happens so frequently.  

Definitely impacts user traffic to this forum.

This sucks. Swaylocks is ruining it’s social capital.

The first rule of Swaylock’s is that you do not talk about Swaylocks

The second rule of Swaylock’s…

It sucks.  Its OK to complain here (IMO).

If Palar doesn’t want it anymore, he should give it to Huck

Well said.        Very well said.

Fixed now. I was basically off-line for the last month. Go figure.

Thank you.           Points given.

We’re back. Good. I got out of the habit of checking in after checking so many times and seeing a security warning. Mike

Pretty good summer surf in California, heh boys and girls? Mike

AGAIN ?        Really?

This is the message I get when I go to log on to Swaylocks.

Frustrating, eh?      A scribe, in ancient Sumeria (5K years ago) wrote,  ‘‘Ahhh, things are not as they used to be.’’        Still applies today.

I upgraded my browser today and got that security notice. It is related to how the website is configured and doesn’t really mean a lot.

I get a similar message when I access the FNMOC website. That is a US Navy site. You would think they’d have a bug free setup, but no.

Right now, I am logged in but when I go to the main page for general discussion I cannot make a new post. The software here is prone to a lot of glitches.

…seems to have slowed traffic / activity down a bit, just sayin’

I guess it is the fact that all three of my devices are Apple and their security level.  I see the so-called warning but have no problem going around it for access and have no problem posting.  Too bad for some of you huh? The lack of activity is for other reasons, I’m sure.