Rumor has it BSD is back!

After a hiatis, I have found my way back. Missed you guys! So, I moved my shop, in a better, more private place. lots of creative juices flowing. A few of you have stopped by to say Hi. Still building boards, airbrushing for all my surfboard friends, playing music, and planning for the '2020 boardroon Show in may. Partnering up with my friend at LiveMind who has a new fin system 3D printed from recycled plastics infused with Carbom Fibre. Good stuff! 

Still airbrushing if anybody needs it. 

Stop by my booth & say hi. A-25 May 2 &3rd. to see what i’ve been up too.

Barry Snyder

Well, I said it in another thread, but good to have you back.  It is always nice to get pro advice here.  Posers like me get it wrong from time to time and need to be straightened out.  

all the best

Aloha Barry,

So nice to have your voice back on the forum again.        I’d enjoy visiting your new digs, to see what you’re up to these days.

Always welcome Bill. Always enjoy your stories & wisdom!

Good to have you back Barry. 

sent a fledgling shaper buddy here in Oregon, Lee Leatherman, your way a few years ago to pick up two of your custom rocker jigs, which have been well used since, as his boards increasingly reflect a better sense of the all importance of proper rocker.  For his Nelscott guns, however, he should have had you build him a longer one.

I was wondering what happened to you. Glad to see you back here.

Welcome home

He has a band and one of those Magiver tools too.