Noserider Chambered Wood Templates/Design..?

Hello Everyone

(new to forum / 1st post) 

Does anyone have experience building/designing a 

Noserider (9’-10’)

Solid chambered wood

Varnish/epoxy resin only - no fibreglass

I am completely new to surfboard design and have only built 1 9’ hollow board in a course and let a professional shape the rails & glass. 

My dream is to build a noserider as above. I have been reading up on design / videos etc.  …and there seem to be a few different approaches to get that noserider halfway right (and I see many great shapers work finetuning their versions for decades.

So my question is…  

Since this board will be heavy (no access to Paulownia or Balsa.   but will use local “teep” or 'blalu" they use to build “djukungs” (outrigger canies for fishing). …WHICH NOSERIDER DESIGN ELEMENTS WILL BE MOST SUITED for a “heavy” chambered wood… ? (sorry about the caps.   just want to make the actual Q stand out) .  . 50\50 soft rails…?..pinched…?..wide point/thickness back…pig style…?..tail-kick…pronounced or extreme…? …hard edges on tail or still round (suction)…?. …spoon concave under nose…? or long single concave turning double at tail…? or better belly or v tail…?

Ohh yeps …

at the very beginning of learning noseriding

weight 63kg, surfing 30 years on and off (life is hard) short/mini-mal/long

will be used in medium-power point-break…waist to overhead as well as supermushy ankle to waist high surf

Currently riding 9’ hollow wood…and after being dissappointed at first in very small mushy waves and thinking I should have stuck to foam…  I have been taking it out to the point break and absolutely love it. .  the speed / glide / steering/wave-count/holds in barrels and have hangfived on it…so it just needed slightly bigger/powerfuller waves to wake up…

Very long post  …sorry…

Maybe someone can help. …?

Cheers

That’s a nice board.  You should be able to noseride that board at a point break.