Breathing life into an old board

I love my Firewire Baked Potato. This 5’5 nugget of a surfboard has brought me no end of joy on smaller days. But, it has seen some wars, been aged by the sun and had all kinds of battle scars. So, I thought why not take this extra time I have on my hands during the Coronavirus #stayathome pandemic and breath so new life into the old girl.

In this video I am going to show you how I paint an old surfboard from start to finish, thank you for watching and please subscribe and drop a comment.

Stay safe n sane during these difficult times and see you for a wave on the other side.

Full video

The board looks nice, does that paint hold up pretty good?

Thank you…Yeah its fine as long as you get a good clear coat on it.

anyone know where the wide point of sweet potato firewire sweet is located, excuse my language

anyone know where the wide point of sweet potato firewire sweet is located, excuse my language

Thanks to this forum I made my first surfboard and now I want to do the sixth one and I was thinking about sweet potato

Just eyeballing it it seems to be very much in the middle, but the taper begins from tail and nose about 1/6th and is super gentle from there to center.