QUIVERS ?

Hi crew !

can you post PHOTOS  (of your quiver) , please ?

…  for starters , this is from  my  4 1/2 years that we have been (back) in Sydney … one bought , three roadkill / given , three blanks , in various stages of shaping / whatever … two given to me …BLESSED !

Boards are …  left to right …

9’6 single fin mal , 6’5 blank , 6’2 blank , 5’5 , 6’ fish (‘channel islands’ , minus keels …to be turned into a single fin …) , 6’2 stinger (roadkill?!) , 6’11 homemade , 6’11 modified (roadkill) popout , 6’11 (my current project , single fin (maybe with probox sideys , for a ‘widowmaker’ setup @foamandfunction , dave parmenter , neal purchase jnr.) , 8’1" McTavish (three fins). 

To clarify …

… the 6’11  " modified popout " is the white one . That’s the one with the wide square tail ,  and “spitfire fin” by RDM , next to the orange 6’2  “stinger” .

I think I accidentally mentioned the homemade (current project) 6’11 ( red / orange one ) , twice . Sorry about that …there are TWO , not three 6’11s !   :) 

cheers !!

Ben 

Beautiful quiver! Some stuff in there I’d love to have!

I’ve been a long time lurker here. This is my first time actually posting though, mainly because I took this picture last week and this is a good opportunity to share it.  I’ve been building boards for almost 2 years (still an infant) and these are some personal boards I have that are waiting to get wet.  This quiver also had a 6’0" round tail as part of it that was the only board in the quiver I’ve surfed. But right before it’s third surf it got run over by a car (rip).

9’2", 6’10", 6’5", and 5’5". All are epoxy over PU.  (Edited because the picture came out sideways)

Moderator’s note: the oversized 2.8 MB file shows up sideways. I took a screenshot & reposted at 214 KB.

nice !

thanks for posting !