Looking for a Clark Foam vacuum system

Interested in buying a Clark Foam vacuum system if anyone has one to sell. Gave mine to a friend a few years ago and he has since sold his shop. Thanks. 

Vacuum systems used for woodworking are very common now and you can make a better one than the Clark model.  Key parts are a dust separator, relay switch (turns system on with planer), and extractor (rather than a noisey shop vac).   You can buy the relay and separator from Rockler and the dust extractor from Harbor Freight.  You can also make your own separator from a 33 gal plastic trash can and line with a bag which makes dumping the dust easy.  Rockler sells a $30 kit to make one https://www.rockler.com/dust-right-4-dust-separator-components.  Use 4" flex hoses + PVC electrical pipe for the plumbing and a reducer at the downpipe for the high-flex hose to the planer.  Electrical PVC is better for vac systems since the bends are larger (to snake wires through) which provides less flow restrictions.  Don’t forget a grounding wire inside the plumbling for those nasty static shocks.

Hey Pete, it’s Alex, yeah I just liked the metal frame up etc. I thought I’d put it out there in case someone had one laying around. Thanks for the reply. Cheers!