1960's Hobie info

Can anyone give me info on this Hobie 

its around 9’6"

Suprised no one has chimed in.  Do you know whether the board was originally sold on the West Coast or the East Coast.  The lam/logo is unusual and a numbered board with what might well be a rare 60’s signature by the shaper.  Unless it was a custom order and Ron is the intended customer.  The # has to be significant.  I remember Pete telling me that there is at least one person at Hobie headquarters in Dana Point that knows these #'s and there dating.  I think he was their accountant/ bookkeeper.  If Henry is still around, I bet he would know.   Worth a long distance call.  Especially when it does cost any more via cell.  Take the time.  Google their # and see if they can help you.  It’s definitely 1965 or earieler, but not any earlier than 62 or 63.  Lowel

Thanks for getting back to me. I think this is a west coast board I picked it up in Escondido CA,  I was also wondering if the board was shaped by TOM or if it was shaped for TOM. Could those be Terry Martins initials? Dont know his middle name? Will try to contact Hobie and see if they would have anyother info on the board

Thanks Again, Ron