6'4"x18 3/4"x2 1/2" dick brewer shortboard

Howdy Swaylockers!

Have another* maybe interesting board - it’s a bright yellow 6’4" dick brewer thruster/shortboard - glassed on fins. Searching around online can’t find any info on it - serial number 973020.

Trying to remember how I ended up with this board - got it maybe a bit over 20 years ago? It doesn’t really fit my style anymore - is it worth anything interesting beyond what a 20 year old short board is worth? :slight_smile: It’s a very pretty board with some pressure dings and some reparied small gashes.

More photos here: https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipOp2dIx-AEg9mvcRWIMXTWG8cAXLlI7AMPeFxw5iOO8Rk2fG24anpAhxnh3HauLgA?key=enZha0pTUlNRUUZ1XzR1cm9meEFwZUdleE5mU2R3

Thanks so much!

As you can see I’m going through my garage tying to clean things out during this covid time…

Where are you located?  If the board is a Mainland board it was most likely not shaped by Brewer, but by a Mainland surrogate using Brewers template and design.  Every Brewer that I have seen that was for sure shaped by Dick Brewer in recent years was signed by Brewer.   I saw a couple of Brewers back in the late 90’s in Ventura Surf Shop.  I inquired about them and I was informed that they were shaped by someone else here on the Mainland.  They were not signed.  They were not very well done and certainly not up to Dick Brewers shaping standards.  You have a nice looking Shortboard there that is worth whatever any nice looking Shortboard would be worth.