Looking For Space!

I have been living in Seal Beach, CA  for about a year and a half now and really enjoy making boards.  However, I am from the East Coast, (New England) and can only work on boards when I am home becuase I can work out of my family’s garage.  Also, I have a good friend who is great and helps me with projects whenever I am home.  I was wondering if there is anyone in the Long Beach/ Seal Beach/ HB area that has some extra shaping/glassing space abailable so that I can carry some of this momentum and keep on learning.  I would be willing to pay or help out in some way.  

I am looking for a place with a garage, but for now I am open to any suggestions and would be grateful if anyone had any space available.  

Thanks!!   

You can sometimes get use of a shaping bay at a factory, provided you give them your glassing.  Aloha Glassing used to do that with me and others.  But you might talk to FoamEZ and see if they still have their container out back that they were renting for shaping and glassing.  You are  most likely not going to find any Pro Shop who will let you glass anywhere on their premises.  Rent a shaping bay yes.  Glass NO.

Great to know, thanks for the advice!