spell checker

Is there a spell check function available from the compose or edit window here? If so, I have been unable to find it. If not I would ordinarily use my browser spell check, but for some reason that shortcut is not appearing when my cursor is in the compose/edit window, either (I could ordinarily do right-click “spell check” but all I get from a right-click here is cut/copy/past functions). My spelling skills are actually quite good, but my typing stinks like rotting bunker…

I wouldn’t worry about it, no one else does. We’ll probably get the gist of your message.

I get that, but it would save me time. I’m anal enough that I will go in an edit a post I made every time I notice a spelling or grammar error, so I may be in the same post 4 - 5 times for what to most anyone else would be trivial reasons. NTM that anyone who looks at the audit sees that I’ve edited the same post that many times consecutively; that person probably thinks I’ve changed my mind that often :slight_smile: Anyway, it is what it is, I’ll just be more carefulerer on my initial post in the future :slight_smile:

I do the same thing.

I wouldn’t post in a forum that doesn’t allow editing.