Anyone on Oahu have available space to shape and glass or know where to go?

What’s up guys. I’ve shaped my 15th board today (been shaping since July) and it’s very clear I need to stop shaping in my open carport tarp box setup. Quality of my work is improving every single time and I’m at the point where people in the lineup can’t tell the difference unless I point out my flaws, which makes me happy, I’m 100% sure I’d be annihilated by a pro shapers critique haha. 8x12 bay  Size is fine but I’m slowly ruining the driveway with spills and drips and its incredibly loud with how tight town is for space. I literally shape 2 feet in 3 directions from walls of other houses. Fumes, noise, and production issues from having to shape and glass on portable stands (every time I glass it just cakes more shit on the rack stands and they are extremely crooked now)  among other things is getting to me and my neighbors. Anyone on Oahu know where I can go? Warehouse space for rent is all way to big and expensive for my situation unless I’m not looking in the right place. Willing to pay some rent so I can continue to improve. Thanks 

Aloha board shop on King st , used to have a shaping room out back for rent complete with tools , but I don,t know if its still so .

You could try Dust and Fumes. They used to be in Waipahu. They were set up like a makerspace for exactly what you are wanting. They also offered classes for shaping and glassing as well as ding repair, full board glassing, and full board building. A few years back they had a break in and were robbed so I don’t know if they still offer all of the services they used to. They still post on social media so its worth a shot.

Just curious, where on Oahu are you? I’m in Aiea. I don’t have a better place to shape (carport also), but If you want to glass in my driveway I don’t mind. I usually toss down plywood to catch resin.