Weight of a 10 foot epoxy boardworks bruce jones or similar?

Hey y’all. longtime lurker first time poster.  I got a cheap boardworks bruce jones board in need of a few repairs for those small days here in the bay area.  Its 10 feet long with a slight concave on the nose.  Rides great but unfortunetly I didn’t notice that the fin box had seperated where the hole is drilled for the leash loop when the guy I got it from rode it into some rocks.  Long story short, I drilled a hole in the bottom and let it drain out.  It has stopped dripping and weighs roughly 19.6 pounds.  Its my first epoxy board as well as the biggest board I’ve ever owned so I have no idea if this is heavy for a ten foot epoxy board.  I tried to track down some original specs on the board and contacted boardworks to no avail. 

Anyone ever weigh a ten foot boardworks, surftech or something similar?  There isn’t any delam or but I’m trying to guage how bad the waterlogging is by comparing the wieght.  Thanks in advance! so much helpful knowledge on here.

May be a bit heavy for a sandwich epoxy board. Drill to holes in tail and one in nose, let Gravity work a few days also you Can adapt a hand inflator in nose and slowly pump to slightly pressurized, it help push water to tail quickly.

Thanks lemat, I havent drilled a hole in the nose yet, only the tail.  I’ve been standing it straight up with the tail down in the sun. Does the nose hole help the moisture migrate out bettter?  I also put some vacuum on the tail with a hand powered vacuum pump i use for working on my car but didnt have any luck getting a drip

I’ve always been confused, are you supposed to put the holes on the bottom in order to ‘drain’ the board

or

are you supposed to put the main drilled holes upwards so when the board dries out the evaporated water rises out of it?

hey Monkstar1, from what I’ve read searching through old threads the move is to put a hole in the tail and stand it upright.  I think the idea is that the water will find a way to get out as the board pressurizes regardless of where the hole is?  I’d love for someone who actually knows to chime in though! 

I use to drill holes in the little wall of tail and near nose to let water drain by gravity like médical ampoule. I found that slightly pressurized from nose work a bit better than suck from tail but best would be to do both. 

Sometimes i put paper mesh in holes and board in sun. By capillarity water go in mesh and evaporate.

After 25 years of eps board repairs i learn that dings strong rails is a key of trenquility.

Fin boxes is an other water intake problematic place.