HELP!!! - Vacuum Bagging Rocker Reset

Hi guys! Long time fan of the swaylock forum…I use to post on a previous account, but have forgot the password, hence the new account.   

So I had a go at vacuum bagging a few loingboards the other night and everything seemed to be going well. When measuring the end product, I noticed that the rocker on one of the boards is about an inch short in the nose and the tail. I assume that I didn’t set the rocker table right…rookie move I know.

Question: Has anyone had any success in resetting the rocker of an already vacuum bagged board? I have been thinking of cutting small vertical "V"s ever three inches along both sides of the rail band and rebuilding rocket table to reset the rocker? Maybe planning off entire rail band to the foam and resetting rocker after? Any ideas would be greatly appreciatedl. 

Building materials and process used below:

Building Method: Simalr to Grant Newby’s method

Materials: 3mm Paulownia Deck / 2mm Paulownia bottom 

Rail Band: 4mm Paulownia (Rail Band gled first. Deck and bottom skins sealed to rail band in vacuum process). 

Adhesive: Poly Glue (Gorilla Glue 3 hour cure)

Looked at grants site and that seems like the hard way. I set rocker with bottom pull, then do deck . then rails last.  I use epoxy resin and fiberglass between bottom and deck layers also. Green room resin with west coast fast hardener in my warm climate is a 90 minute cure time and probably ready at 60 minutes in my hot house. Bullet proof. extremely water tight with final outer glassing. Regarding your board. That flattened rocker will work in 99% of surf situations that most surfers find themself in. Unless it is in a floppy state as is, don’t bother. If floppy , Vac bag the bottom outer glassing and reset rocker. I would not touch it personally, will probably work just fine.