Skil 100 Parts

Searched the forum and most threads are pretty dated and/or have dead links.   No issues with mine, just looking to just tune mine up to be proative - seeing who might have leads on items.  Even part numbers would be handy to help me search further on my own.  Mine is a 5.5 amp, type 3.

-blades

-brushes

-bearings 

-belt

-what else am I missing?

I found blades on some of the shaping supply places for around $55.00.  Seems a bit high, but if they’re the only source guess that’s going rate.  Gene & Bill - I know you guys are pretty much SME’s on Skil 100’s.

Best 

You need #'s for bearings which you might get via google or possibly getting the #'s off the bearings themselves. You can do better than that on the blades if you keep watching EBay over a period of time…  There is a company called American Knife I believe that has blades.  I think I have their info down at my shop.  I’ll check.  The belts are there as well on EBay and prices fluctuate between “rip off” and “reasonable”.  Brushes will take a little more searching.  Pete has all this info, but if you didn’t get it before, you may not now.

Skil 676, 190 and 100 bearings, brushes and cords you can get from Eurton Electric

BEARING # 629-2RSC Qty 3

BEARING # WC87037 Qty 1

That’s a good source.  Didn’t know about them.  Mahalo