buckled board repair help

Im not even sure this is fixable but any help would be appreciated.

Buckle is on bottom of board with the buckle reaching all the way to the rail and top on one side. Its still pretty solid and the rocker seems somewhat intact. 

From reading and watching videos I was able to kinda figure out what needs to be done. Let me know what else I should do.

Found this post by nj_surfer

Leave the existing rail glass on for now. If the break goes all the way through to the deck, put some tape over the deck side crack to keep resin from draining through. On the bottom flats, peel away the glass several inches on either side of the break. You could just cut it with a utility knife and straight edge, but a router is ok, I guess. Cut out channel of foam on either side of the stringer and remove any loose material. Make the channels several inches long above and below the break. Take some fin rope, saturate it, and lay it in the channels. Make sure you have a nice, thick rope and make sure all voids are filled with resin. The idea here is to bond the stringer back together, beef it up with fiberglass rope by bonding the rope to the stringer, and get a nice, flat, wide, structurally strong beam to bond to the new bottom glass you’re going to lay over it. If the foam is broken all the way across, remove any loose material and fill it with resin/cabosil mix. Make sure that you squeegee the fin rope and filler flat with the foam. When cured, Lay a cloth patch in the repair area so it fits perfectly in the bare foam space and runs right up to the edges of the cut glass. Cut another patch that covers the first, and overlaps onto the (sanded) old existing glass. Wet it out, let it cure, and fair out the edges of the overlap.

Now the rails… Gouge out the cracked glass and fill with resin and cabosil. Put some tape over it to give it the rail shape. When cured, sand the area and patch with cloth. Fair the edges of the patch when cured, and hotcoat the whole deal. Sand.

Should I cut the existing glass out in a diamond pattern? 

I’m sure someone will go into depth with a method of multiple layers of staggered glass over lays.  If you search this is all covered adnausea in the archives.  But I will tell you that before glass, I would pull all the crunched glass up as flush to the surface and as flat and level as I could get it.  Then using a router, trim router or rotozip I would rout a slot along each side of the stringer and insert a one gallon paint stick on at least onone side of the stringer .  On a buckle like that I would put one on each side.  If you install them tight to the stringer they are not as noticeable.  Then proceed with Qcell and fiberglass.  If you don’t put in an insert, the board will do more than buckle next time;  it will snap.