Shaping advice for foil , board looks like it has a belly

Hello all. I’ve been shaping for 7 months now and made 27 boards. I actually like glassing way more than shaping but I love riding boards I shape. 

im curious as to how you guys put in foil, to keep it looking even throughout? Looking at boards at shops and online they have a defined " banana" as i refer to it. 

I tried to add a bunch of rocker on my last board and I did it all on the bottom and it looks like my board has a belly and doesn’t paddle as smooth as something 6’9 and 3 inches thick should paddle. 

board surfs great but with each error I make it eats at me until I correct it in the next board and find the next error to correct  

What would my mode of attack be on the next board to have the deck not as flat but flow with the bottom foil as well but maintain getting the nose and tail thin 

Used a 6’10A

This board definitely shows to much rocker, which is the explanation for not paddling well. Give google a try and find some information on rockerlines and/or front and tail rocker, or check blendedcurves.com Usual rocker lines for such a board have some front rocker and less to little tail rocker. If you press your tail to the bottom, your front rises , resulting in a wall of drag in the water while paddling…