Takayama in the pink

Hey guys.

I am looking for the dimmensions of the nose and tail rocker of a 9.2 takayama In the Pink.

Somehow, this info is not available on the internet…probably because of the CIA…

Im particulairy curious about the nose rocker and tail rocker!

But the with of the nose and tail would also be interesting, but this is not a matter of life and death… 

Ok, hope to hear from you!!!

Cheeers,

Martijn

(Amsterdam Holland)

Just out of curiosity, what kinds of conditions would you be surfing this board in?    The reason I ask is because the different designs have generally evolved to fit the local conditions.   Takayama’s later designs were developed in the local conditions which prevail at the longboard-centric breaks in northern San Diego County and its surrounds.   So if your local conditions vary from that you might be better off making some adjustments in order to better fit your local.     

Thanks for the reply dad :wink:

i wasnt aware of this…

So the ITP comes in different models???

really???

In Holland there’s a lot of mushy weak waves. Sometimes it’s really good!!!  Besides this, I will also take it abroad 

im asking because I’m going to build my 5th board, inspired by the ITP. This will fit my quiver nicely.

I want to put a pin, or rounded pin on it.

I was curious about the rocker because normally, noseriders have more tail rocker than nose rocker. ITP is 70% noserider 30% performance. So I was wondering how they distributed the rocker on this board, and how much.