Calling all Mini Simmons Aficionados

I have developed a few outlines that I am quite happy with, but what I cannot find is general recommendations on wide point placement. I know the original was aft of center, but how far aft? 1,2 3 inches etc… 

I am pretty set on having it aft unless convinced otherwise, but can’t determine how much. 

Also, I read that the original mini simmons had actual rocker and most being shaped today have very minimal rocker. For a 6’0" in beach break I was thinking maybe 3" in the nose and 1.5" in the tail… Suggestions?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

I should’ve included that the template I currently have that I like most has WP at -2.5". Please let me know if that seems too much or not enough. 

CHECK YOUR PM’s.

I was really happy with wide point back, 2.5 nose and 0.75 tail rocker on a 5’4. Most reliable board I had up to head high. 

Awesome thank you. 

did you go with original idea of convex to concave as well?

Yes but a blunt nose and went to a rather pronounced double through the fins. It had loads of volume and offered a little too much control at times, 1/8th toe and 3°cant on 50/50 fins. 

Just finishing up it’s replacement which is thinner, really pinched rails and narrower. Bottom is belly to single with bevelled rails and the fins dead straight. Hoping it will be quicker and looser…