Freelap question

Hi There.  New to the forum and I tried searching but was unable to find an answer to my question…hoping someone might be able to chime in.

I am on my second board. (First one did opaque resin since it was easier) I did a clear bottom lamination (PU blank with polyester resin) with a freelap.  The lamination turned out much better this time, but I had cut the laps a bit long.  After I flipped the board, I noticed I needed a slight basting to touch up a couple spots that weren’t fully saturated.  I am going to do a fabric 3/4 inlay, and was planning on using clear lamination for the top. 

Questions: Will my freelap and baste show through a clear lamination on the top?  If so, would it best to do a cutlap top deck lamination with tint to hide the freelap and baste areas?  I will try to log in on my phone and upload a picture as I keep getting an error when trying from my laptop.

Thanks in advance for helping this noob!

Clear lamination over a clear freelap you will not see. thats how clear and painted boards are made day in and day out. if you do a tint over a clear free lap you most certainly will see your clear freelap and baste.

Thank you deez!