Types of epoxy

Looks like I am going to be short of epoxy for my bottom hot coat. Any alternatives? The surf warehouse by me only sells by the gallon and I just need about 15oz. Will lowes/home depot slow dry epoxy work? There is a marine store about 5 mins from me as well. I am going to paint the board, so drying color isn’t a concern.

Where are you located? Maybe a sways member lives near by and can hook up some 

I would skip the hardware store stuff.maybe order a pint kit online (ez foam,green light,shapers supply,fiberglass supply,surf source)

I would stay away from “slow” hardware Epoxy for a hot coat.  If the marine store has West Systems; that will work.

Turns out I had enough. I was originally looking at a site which said that you need 3oz per foot for hot coat but then I saw on here that most people are using way less than that for the hotcoat. I was thinking I needed like 18oz for top and 18 for bottom, which meant I didn’t have enough resin. Turns out I needed about 6oz for the bottom and 7oz for the top of my 6’3, so I actually have a few oz left over. Board is drying and will be ready to lightly sand/paint soon. Now to figure out how to not make my boards feel like bricks haha, this was my second and I have a lot to learn. Still tons of small errors and things I will improve on the next board.

Good attitude.  Gave ya a like for attitude.