4WFS - Four Way Fin System

Hey everybody

Long-time-no-see

Does anybody use 4WFS any more?

They are a great system but it looks like they are done?

Are they still in business?

I have a BUNCH of gear that I’m not gonna use any more…

Last time i ordered it took months to get a quote, and prices have doubled or more. Dean didnt talk about business, but it seems that there is no production any more and he is selling the leftovers. That why it has gotten more expensive, no supply, still demand.

I think its a cool system ,and If you like, i’ll be happy to buy what you have .

Cheers ,

Jasper

Last time i ordered it took months to get a quote, and prices have doubled or more. Dean didnt talk about business, but it seems that there is no production any more and he is selling the leftovers. That why it has gotten more expensive, no supply, still demand.

I think its a cool system ,and If you like, i’ll be happy to buy what you have .

Cheers ,

Jasper

Cheers ,

Jasper

Sorry for the multiple Posts…i dont know how to delete them…

I like this system too, still have a few boxes, not ordering that much as I am not shaping that many boards these days (only shaping for me from time to time, and having too many boards already for how much I can surf regularly).

I would be sad if they don’t make them anymore.

Great system for refining toe-in and see what cant does.

Really nicely foiled fins, too.

Sad to hear they can’t continue.

Pic of me using finrake to contest refine 4WFS on a board for large Murders in NZ :wink: