information for stewart 90s surfboard

I have this board in my garage, I bought it used many years ago in a local shop, can anyone tell me if it can have any value? unfortunately I have to give it away because I have no place to keep it … I give it to someone (or throw it in the basket) or should I try to sell it because it has a collector’s value?

Thank you

Not a collectors board but has some value.maybe $150 to $250 range.it has some cool channels going on.

definitely don’t throw it away!!!

Looks like in great shape besides the tip of nose which is a easy fix or and put a nose guard on her to cover up.

where you located ?

I understand, then I will try to sell it even if I don’t know on which sales channels … I live in Italy, precisely in Livorno (Tuscany)

Measure it tip to tip and the widest point side to side.post a ad https://florence.craigslist.org with some pictures 

or put in on consignment in a local surf shop if you have one near by. Or old fashion way with a for sale sign on it at the beach

board was made in California USA

I will try to post ads and contact the surf shops nearby, thank you so much for the info!

I bet there’s an interesting story behind how that Stewart from San Clemente CA ended up in Livorno Italy.

Too bad it can’t talk. 

it would be interesting to know, unfortunately, however, the shop where I bought it used has been closed for years and I don’t know who to ask about its past owner, yes, really, when I bought it 25 years ago I didn’t ask for information, I saw it, I fell in love with it and I took it without asking too many questions …

Stewart Surfboards were one of the most popular brand of the 90’s.  An American took a longboard to New Zealand and it changed established thinking about surfboard shaping and design almost overnight.  Decent short boards too.  Not a collector board, but a solid rider.  If you like skinny little boards with grooves.