Anyone got a pic of Rusty C5 canard fins?

I’ve searched around and cant find a picture of the canard fins Rusty used on his C5 model (late 90’s). I’ve found other brands, but nothing official Rusty. Anyone got an image of them? The few links on Swaylocks are broken/ old.

Thanks everyone.

Thanks to OCJohn for this, I was using the wrong search engine. Used google proper and bingo! 

You can purchase a set of the “Single-tab” fins from Rainbow.  They are almost identical in outline and foil.  The other three fins are an easy match to common Truster fins by FCS.  May not be exact on this, but pretty darn close.

McD-

I didnt see any small single tab fins on Rainbows website. Searched “single tab” and “canard” comes up with nothing. Closest thing I found was Twinzer front fins. I’ve got an email in.

Bird said he has some I could check out too. Im just trying to find the original/ closest thing to them, ride the board, then see if I want to experiment.

Probably not on their website, but they most likely still have them.  I’ll take a pic for you of a set I have.

And I just remembered;  True Aimes makes a pair of single tabs.  Not as vertical as the Rainbow pair.   More rake and curve.  

These are the fins I was referring to.  They may be the Twinzer fronts.   After looking at my Rainbow chart, I am thinking they are.