Noserider 9'6 shape opinions

Hi everyone! Once again im reaching you guys to know if im in a good direction or not and thank you very much for previuos responses and help you´ve given me!

Summer commin gotta get a noserider to my quiver and so im currently trying to design one. I’ve seen that a noserider has lots and lots of details for it to turn out minimally good, and as i dont have the opportunity to try one (only tried some boards below 9.1) im hopping you can tell me if the shape its close enough to float above a wave :D My main focus is to get a shape good enough to just to ride small waves and hopfully play and walk on it so i understand and feel one “noserider” and in the future reshape it and tune it.

This is a 9’6 x 23 1/8 x 3/18 with 76L, the botom goes from belly to concave to belly with a concave drop on nose with 1/4 concave and bellys goes the same. For the rails should i go for knifey or full? Nose rocker 1 9/16 and tail rocker 4 5/8. Is the rocker too big for the drop on the nose? (dont want to make it too slow till it sinks).

That should work.   If this is your first noserider then you should probably stick with a full rail shape and go easy on the nose concave.   

Interesting the way things work.  One of the best point break Noseriders was the MP Peck Penetrator, which was pretty much a downrailed, flat bottomed front third board.   The “Wing Nose” being its key element.   There were and are many noserider designs than ranged from no concave to extreme concave.  Bings “Nuuhiwa”(sp) reversed rocker and more extreme concave was another example.   Subtle 1/8" has always been a good thing for “all arounders”.