What approx year was this Becker shortboard made?

I recently privately bought an older / retro style Becker shortboard. It’s 6’ 1" long and 2 5/8" thick with glassed fins. It appears to have older Becker logos. There is no visible serial# or dims written on it; maybe it’s under the newer tail pad. Anyone know the approx year(s) this “Big Guy Tri” was made? Any info provided would be appreciated. Pics attached:

6-1 x 2.5/8 was a standard HPSB size for many years until that guy from Florida decided otherwise.  Based on the rails and foil it doesn’t look like a 1980s design to me.    It also doesn’t look like a glass slipper rocker/foil.  

Whoever put that pad on didn’t know how to surf a thruster.   They should have just had a new leash plug installed.   

My guess being a surfer of that era would be between 1990 and 1992.  

Thanks for the input. Best I can figure, this Becker was made between 1989 and 1993 per other discussions with people. I recently sold it to a 60 year old surfer who appreciated older Becker shapes. 

Hey if somebody got it who enjoys those boards;  That’s way cool.  I had a Rusty 6’6 from that era that I loved.  Snapped the tail off on the sewer line at St. Anne’s paddling out.  Was going to Santa Cruz the next weekend so had to go back to the shop and buy something off the rack three inches shorter.  Made for some interesting drops at overhead 1st Peak.  Those thicker, fuller early era “Thrusters” were great riders.  Lots of fun.  Lowel

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: I don’t think most surfers are capable of coming anywhere near outsurfing those older HPSBs.