My firs surfboard :)

Hello! I am designing my first surfboar

My idea is for it to be a 7.2 funboard with approximately 40 L.

I would like you to give me your opinions, but I have the doubt that the rocker is correct?

I will gladly read his advice, thank you!

My design ↓

If you have used a board similar and liked it, all good. The Latin goes De gustibus non disputatem; roughly translatng to about taste there is no arguing. What works for you is what works for you. What I like or what works for me isn’t really relevant.

However, I will take exception to the volume. 40.19 liters only comes out to 113.25 beers if the beers are of 12 US fluid ounces each, and you can do better than that. Mass market American beer, like mass market American coffee, isn’t very good, often undrinkable.

Generally excellent beer can be had in liters, the original volume, or UK pints, for which the equivalent volume is 70.72 UK standard pints. Depends on how cold you like it.

De gustbus …

For wine or sidre, you’re on your own. 

hope that’s of use. 

doc… shuddering at the very idea of drinking 113 cans of cheap US beer…

I would suggest bringing the nose rocker up to slightly over 5", tail rocker to slightly over 3" otherwise it might be a little bit flat for a funboard. Thickness wise perhaps a little bit more as well but then again I weigh about 120 kgs plus beer.

I think it primarily depends on the conditions you surf and how you intend to surf it.  What your normal stance is like, what kind of fin cluster you want to use, all that.    Without regard to the labels being used, that template can work either with a flat rocker or a very curvy rocker.  It can work with any fin setup.