SEEKING EXPERIENCED SURFBOARD AIRBRUSHER/PAINTER $$$$

**I am looking for an experienced surfboard airbrushes/painter. Experienced painting surfboards is preferred but not required.

The Models each have graphics that are the same for all units. We tried Board Lams but the customer prefers airbrush.

The right individual will have his/her own studio in which to do the work & will be paid $300 per unit. Current number of units to be paid are 30. 

The job includes the ability to handle safely including pick up & delivery back to Haakenson Fiberglass located at 20 s. Kellogg Ave. Ste C Goleta CA 93117.

Ongoing work will be available. 

I will pay CASH.

I am also open to any repuatble glass shop in Southern California that wants to p/u & finish the shaped blank with payment for color & glasswork. The boards required Glossing & Polishing.

I have included samples of the work to be perfomred.

PM ME HERE OR TEXT (805) 570.8659.**

1 Like

Who ever did thiose nice job… love air brush work from then till now

…so between the machine and the crew you do not do anything besides marketing and sell the stuff like “handmade”…pretty good uhh

If you need any work done on the east coast let me know. We have an airbrusher with 40 years of experience and offer CNC and lamination services.

2 Likes