Help design a board for the gay surfing community

Hey, with these being hard times and all, I'm trying to develop a board for the gay surfer dudes out there so I can hopefully make a little more coin. Does anyone have any suggestions on what these folks like or want in a surfboard?

What do the ral flamers go for? I know they love to shop until they drop, so maybe with some help from fellow Swaylockians, I can develop a board that will help them build that streamlined "surfer body type" that they are always advertising for in the gay publications that offer trolling for hot dudes section.

Any suggestions?

Let's do these guys right!

Are you “just browsing” the hot dudes section or seriously shopping? Just kidding.  Around my area there are a few gay surfers who really rip.

Nobody bothers them.  Ones about 6’4" and a cop.  He’s been surfing since he was a kid.

give me a break..REAL SURFERS DON'T SUCK....

Dead your quality is so flawless that I think you will find a real money maker. You will have a huge clientele from Laguna Beach to San Francisco. Word will spread. Deep rich colors and well polished glass jobs. Keeping the boards light and bright!

SD…thanks for seeing the humor in it…it was just a joke, but I guess everything is so friggin policitically correct that I can’t even have a laugh with my gay friends that would think it hilarious at my placing this spoof in Sway’s.

It wasn’t meant mean spiritedly.

So much for levity. I thought someone might start the ball rolling by suggesting pink fur lined rails, or a tuck n roll seating area, maybe just really flashy color designs that Atomized could dream up as a take off from “Priscilla Queen of the Desert” (one of my all time fave flicks).

If it weren’t for gays we wouldn’t have tasteful interior design and sensible (and seriously raunchy outrageous) fashion. I worked with the O’neill Wetsuits styling designer in the 80’s. Remember the O’neill “LD3”???.. that was his conception…it wasn’t my fave by any means (I was an ‘Animal Skin’ man) but it did look kinda futuristic.Shaun looked good in his, and still ripped…Dane Kealoha, and Reno too…all wearing a wetusit designed by a gay guy. Who cares.

Maybe I can call him up and get some ‘styling ideas’ for a new look for  surfboards…

By the way, he had 3 “regular” brothers that love him and he told me his favorite bumper sticker is “Nuke a gay whale for Jesus”.

You could do many things ....

How about a "reverse Bat Tail"    So it looks like a arse....

or

A serverly eggsagerated "S Deck"  so it shows of their arse to the other flamers  when paddling out....

The list could go on forever.....

Here’s some (west) Hollywood inspiration to wax your longboard to…

[video:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dtwFscyHCM&feature=player_embedded]

Oh…wow.

Now that’s complicated.

Does this sort of thing really happen on the Pro Tour?

I think I’ll stick with Blue Crush.

P.S.

I used to be sensitive, now I’m just macho.

P.P.S.

Bottom line…love is love, ain’t no crime in it.

Put a butt crack in it.

Very Disturbing!

Yeah, but everyone has to find a ‘place to park’. Just different tastes…like waves and sticks.

Brings out ones inner homophobe, doesn't it.

Funny stuff Dead.

always put some naked dudes on the deck.  or you could make it a mirror finish so they can make sure their hair doesnt get out of place when surfing.

i find they are some of the funniest people ive had the pleasure of meeting.

Naked dudes? I’ve never seen one on a board…guess there’s always a first time. Atomized could airbrush some Greek God for a customer if the price is right. Man, this thread makes me want to pull out my old “Priscilla, Queen of the Desert” vhs and pump up the volume!!!

Do gay guys do bottom turns like Alana Blanchard?

I'am so sickened! This is the most disscussing tread every on swaylocks.

Please no airbrushing!

A Penis Shaped Surfboard with a gay rainbow airbrushed cockring…I mean comp band.  Oh gosh, even just a gay rainbow deck band and forget the penis shepe thing.  I thought you were serious!  Lots of gays would love a surfboard sporting the gay rainbow.

Yeah, sorry about that…brain fart…don’t know what got into me?

It’s like turning down a one way street…against traffic.

All I can do is try to salvage things now…ok, no airbrush, but no one said anything about sumptuous fabric inlays!

There may be hope yet…bring back silk, lace,velveteen and velour!

Yeah baby…game on!

P.S.

Actually I explored silk for glassing way back when…the wet strength of a silk strand is 8x greater than steel!

[img_assist|nid=1045726|title=|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=244|height=640]

Sensibly, I'd start with a good Camp aign, its all about marketing, and an identifiable brand name.

Who wouldnt want to spend a long and lazy weekend at a deserted surf camp with these guys ?

Butt I think you'll find the real money will be in accessories...