surfboard tracker

CHD Surfboards Alias Chris Harris are pleased to be announced the fiftieth shaper to join SBT.

CHD the latest shaper to join host of surf shapers using SBT.

Like SBT, Chris's shapes can be found across the whole of the North Cornwall coast.

Chris said " What I like about SBT is that it supports local shapers like me, it adds value to my product and helps preserve our surf and shaping heritage internationally..

Shaper's recognise the significance and merits.
I know my shapes are good, SBT adds that little bit extra so surfers can protect and automatically insure purchase where ever they surf, home or over seas. 

I picked up with SBT from Skindog Surfboards and Nigel Semmens. By using SBT , shops and customers know they are getting a real quality piece.
I like the fact that I can differentiate my boards from the cheaper end of the spectrum so my product it not to be confused with mass produced imported brands which is threatening local shapers world wide.

CHD Surfboards were born out of South Africa and now living in Cornwall, Chris has been designing surfboards since 1992.
He has 25 years of competitive surfing  experience behind him, and is still competing on the BPSA tour.
Chris has made boards for some of Europe's finest surfing talents.
Combined with the feedback from Skindog team riders, and his own input, its a winning combination!
He has worked all over the world shaping boards for labels such as HIC, Islands Classics, Town & Country, Stewart, Nine Plus, many others!
His commitment and love for surfing shines through in his boards, he is a top craftsman and a true artist, with the passion to back it all up!