California Premier Fiberglass and Megapixels at Newport Beach

California Premier of **Fiberglass and Megapixels **Saturday April 24 at 2:30pm Edwards Island Cinema  Newport Beach Film Festival.

About the
Film:

Swarms of photographers arrive in Hawaii every winter to focus their cameras on the best surfers in the world as they push the limits of wave riding. 

FIBERGLASS AND MEGAPIXELS shines the light on Hawaii's North Shore winter surfing scene and exposes the true beauty within the over crowded image gathering free for all. 

The surfing industry relies on these inspiring pictures from Hawaii to sell the surfing image to the masses.  But before that surfing image can capture the attention of the purchasing public it first must be captured in the camera.  FIBERGLASS AND MEGAPIXELS focuses on a classic group of professional surfers, photographers and cinematographers who share their perspective on what it takes and what it means to get that epic shot and live a life completely based around surfing.

Professional surfer Mark Healey said this after watching the film, “Next time somebody asks me what I do for a living I'll just have them watch this movie. FIBERGLASS AND MEGAPIXELS is the most honest portrayal of what professional surfing on the North Shore of Oahu is all about.”

FIBERGLASS AND MEGAPIXELS takes the audience into the minds and hearts of those who live life to the fullest and go hard after their dreams.

To watch trailer and more info    **www.fiberglassandmegapixels.com**