" 1 year and 52 weeks ago....."

User is online Online

chipfins61

...... how many weeks in a year in america , i wonder ?

ha ha, that's good Ben...

yah, our measurement system is all screwed up... even we don't know how to use it

If 12 inch is one foot, I would say one imperial year would be 62.4 weeks :stuck_out_tongue:

How did we Americans come up with 12 inches = a foot? is that the average.   So 6 inches should = a Dick...........or is that a New Zealand measurement.....Ba Da Boom! Ba Da Bing!

That’s really slapping it their face.

[quote="$1"]

If 12 inch is one foot, I would say one imperial year would be 62.4 weeks :P

[/quote]

and here's where it gets weird ...

12" = 1 foot [on land] [but not your foot , on the end of your ankle , that is !!]

whereas....in water ,

a head high wave [say 5-6' for the average non-midget] might be called , well, say,

"1-2' " [or 'flat', even ? ] .... depending what country you're in]

and yet ,

between the legs ,

give a man an inch ,

and

he will tell you he's got 8 ??!!

i'm not sure how that works with girls , though ?? 

**1) **The imperial system

2) The macho system (called like this by Taj Burrow)

3) The macho system. In the macho system, one macho-foot = 288macho-inches.

If you think about it, it is logical after all :stuck_out_tongue:

Howzit resinhead, I thought the US was supposed to go to the metric system years ago. We ue the decimal system based on 10 and a decade is 10 years so I too wonder where we came up with 12 inches equals 1 foot and whos foot was it. Aloha,Kokua

They say one yard = 36 inches, but my yard is a bit over 5000 square feet. Are square feet smaller than regular feet, is a regular foot smaller than a goofy foot? The square feet I’ve seen have all been Hawaiian Luau Feet, and they are pretty beeg. I don’t think 2500 Hawaiians with Luau Feet would fit in my yard even if they were smashed up next to each other like on a Japanese Bullet Train. 

One beeg Hawaiian with square Luau Feet should equal 2 square feet, but one beeg Hawaiian with Luau Feet occupies about 1 square yard. So 2 square Luau Feet = 1 SQ/YD.

Now you bring in the metric system, and someone says mine’s 6 inches, well you just say hah, mine’s one stay feefteen and a one kwattah brah. 

Apparently an official goverment decree was issued sometime around 1890 called the Mendehall Order which basically said tha the US should switch to the Metric system.

See how slow government moves?

[quote="$1"]

They say one yard = 36 inches, but my yard is a bit over 5000 square feet. Are square feet smaller than regular feet, is a regular foot smaller than a goofy foot? The square feet I've seen have all been Hawaiian Luau Feet, and they are pretty beeg. I don't think 2500 Hawaiians with Luau Feet would fit in my yard even if they were smashed up next to each other like on a Japanese Bullet Train. 

One beeg Hawaiian with square Luau Feet should equal 2 square feet, but one beeg Hawaiian with Luau Feet occupies about 1 square yard. So 2 square Luau Feet = 1 SQ/YD.

Now you bring in the metric system, and someone says mine's 6 inches, well you just say hah, mine's one stay feefteen and a one kwattah brah. 

[/quote]

..... CLASSSICCCK , mate !!

thanks for sharing !

cheeeers

ben[t]