XUE MUST BE BLACKBALLED

please get rid of this spamer,,,,,

done.

Spammers suck.  I suggest boycotting any product that uses this sort of “advertising”…

yes.

At least there’s some interesting threads being bumped. Too bad they all end with the same post now.

Yeah-----------Send that $#!t  back to Com-Chi.

a truly ridiculous amount of spam.  Maybe there should be a limit, new guys can only post 5 times a day, say until they have 20 posts?  These idiots were posting the same junk 5 times a minute for three hours.

Would that be a reasonable rule?

i do understand the sentiment.

but i just wasted the lasted the last 2 hours reading a lot of great old storys that never would have cycled back to the top of this silly browser if it were not for xue.

thanks xue.

thanks to everyone else for some great stories.

now... Off wih his head!

anyone want to explain to my boss, why i'm still sitting at home in my PJs.

fast approaching noontime and its pretty nice out, maybe it's a sign i should just go to the beach.

regards.

-bill

the infamous boy named xue, how do you do?

[quote="$1"]

done.

Spammers suck.  I suggest boycotting any product that uses this sort of "advertising"...

[/quote]

thanks for fixing it Keith and other moderators... i agree with the boycotting thing. spamming is just rude.

bump

whu is xue?

an whadzhi do?

zat da guy dat 

made me read dat

ol tread till I read da date?

mebe zit zom buddy else

azuming anudder  denntity?

…ambrose…

a zpammer?

or a mischievious scamp…

I only read one zo fa…

OOOOOOHHHH~!!!

now I scrolled down on the general disc page and I see clearly 

the kensurf concern about xuey.makes roy look like an old favorite 

cousin…

ooooooooooo xzuey

Howzit Keith, I agree 100%, this site is about building surfboards and not advertising. If they want to advertise then it should be where the ads are and not in the threads. Glad to see that at least 1 moderator is on top of it. By the way speaking of moderators what has happened to Hicksey, seems to have gone AWOL for quite a while now. Aloha,Kokua