4 Way Fin System releases the new NANO under the glass box system

4 Way fin system (4wfs) is proud to release it's latest Nano (under the glass) box system.

the Nano incorporates all the features of adjustability but adding an addtional strength

feature of an under the glass system.

Now available from all our distributors.

http://www.4wfs.com/products/utg-nano-pod

look forward to hearing your comments,

You can email us on info@4wfs.com with any queries...

Regards

Deano

[img_assist|nid=1053678|title=4 Way Fin System: Nano Box (UTG)|desc=August Newsletter release|link=none|align=left|width=0|height=0]

How long does it take to install - quicker than the on the glass system that's been around for the last few years?

Also have you guys managed to bring down the cost to be even more competitive???

I take it that the current discs, fins etc work off both under and over the glass systems?

Hi there Stoked Surfer, the new Nano box takes me 3-4min to place the jigs and cut the thruster holes on the shaped blank, so it's pretty fast as far as installing fin systems go, the OTG (on the glass system) took me 4min to place the sponges and cut all the holes, but the setting of boxes with resin took more time than the new UTG Nano boxes.

As for pricing, u can contact all our distributors worldwide, they are offering the best pricing yet! just email info@4wfs.com and the team will direct you to the appropriate distributor for servicing.

All "inter-discs" are universal in both the OTG and UTG Nano boxes, the only upgrade in the "inter-discs" is the new off-set screw positions that allow for better fastening of the latest new fin stock.

Overall, the 4 way product has been refined even further to provide a better, more advanced fin system solution than ever before.

Regards

Deano

And the installed weight - same or lighter than OTG?

I have not measured the exact weight installed yet,

However, from my experience, the thin film of resin pasted onto the underside of the box and on the foam IS LESS than having to put in resin and 4oz cloth to set in the OTG box..

i'll do a comparison over the next few weeks and let u know ok...

Regards

Deano

Only about 25 grams of resin paste is required for a full thruster install.

Installed weight comes in less than Futures and you have all the benefits of a full fin alignment system plus breakaway zone.