Spring Cleaning at Segway Composites

We have way too many blanks that need to go!  Warvel PU blanks from 6'0, 6'2", 6'3", 6'9", 7'3", 8'4", 9'4", 9'8" and 10'1" as well as a number of EPS blanks from short boards to SUP blanks.  50% off on all Warvel PU blanks, and reduced prices on the EPS blanks.

There are some machined blanks that will be available as well....

The sale will be for the weekend of February 26 and 27 ONLY!  Shop will be open from 9:00 AM till 5:00 PM both Saturday and Sunday for the sale.  Cash and carry.  Local pick up only.

The shop is located at: 

1696 West Mill Street     Unit 36,  Colton, CA  92324

If you have any questions, give me a call...or email (ken@segwaycomposites.com)

Thanks!!!

Ken

909-262-8776

I also will go over the AKU shaping program, and show how to develop new designs as well as replicate existing boards...

ken

I'll be down there.  Gives me plenty of time to get it together.  Lowel

Take your time... I'll be there all day!

ken

I'll be there at daybreak......First in Line!!

Hey Ken!  Do you like ceviche?

OH YEA WHY WOULD I BE SURPRISED

I didn't say cyphilis numbskull.  I said ceviche.  Which by the way es Espanol no Aboriginal. Comprende HOMBRE?

haaa’’ i see a streak of rascisim there mate

nah was refering to your bargin hunting activities    ( no offence to ken)

back to bargin hunting

cheers huie

McDing…

Ceviche is GREAT!!!  We’ll have to see what else we can have to go with it!

ken

I'll do it up for you on Sat.  I'l bring the fixings and a cutting board and whip it up for lunch.   Lowel

McDing...

That would be wonderful!!!  I guess I better have the cooler ready as well! 

ken

If your looking for a deal on an SUP blank, we will have lots to choose from!  May even cut a few that weekend...

k

Just want to thak everyone that came out to the "Spring Cleaning Sale" at the shop.  I had a GREAT time, and I hope everyone left with some goodies to keep them busy for awhile. 

We will be having a follow-up sale in the next month or so... I'll look at my schedule and get it posted soon...

ken