Parabolic Rail Sunova Surfboards 20th Aniversary

Hey all , 2011 marks the 20th year since Sunova started producing the Parabolic rail ..

Each board we build this year will feature with acknowledgement of the 20th aniversary ...

the first 10  boards of each model will feature a unique Graphic highlighting the event , using  the colours particular to a 20th aniversary... ( if someone does not want the graphic it will go on to number 11 and consequetively until 10 boards have the graphic)

A new model will be released to coincide with the event ..

plus a range of other goodies , both in social media and events coming up ..

Thanks to all our loyal customers who have kept us in business over this time ..

Couldn't have done it without you ...

regards

BERT

Hey Bert…

Nice to see you posting here again…

Congrats on the 20th. aniversary!

Hope you can contribute some more on the general forum… The epic  vac bag/comp sandwich thread is historic!!..

I re- read the whole thing the other day, just for old times sake… There hasn’t been anything it’s equal since…

I build  parabolic/sandwich, so perhaps I’m a little biased…"))

Pro-box Larry’s bamboo fin build thread was way cool too…

Let us in on your latest discoveries…

I’d better get the hell out of here, this  industry forum’s " for pro’s" don’t you know…lol

Nevermind…

With 20 years into parabolics, I’d really like to hear your take on why parabolic.

Very few (in my opinion, none) have really discussed this with any depth other than to say “they flex differently”.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Bert--------   I just wanted to say congratulations and much respect.  I got to look at several of your boards and a cross-section of the construction at the Ventura Sacred Craft.  Completly amazing.  Shaper, craftsman, innovator and pioneer.  You are all of the above.  Much future success to you.   Lowel