the chipper files

okay , THIS time I'll remember NOT to move photos on photobucket ! [And , it will occassionally feature  shots from Simon my brother , too... ]

so....enjoy !

cheers

ben

BLOG7391.jpg

BLOG7394.jpg

that last pic was cool

keep have'n fun Chipper

yep , Ken !

Simon has hundreds [if not thousands?] of these , I'm sure , as they are frame grabs off his  'go pro' camera , which he sets in movie mode.  They are always GREAT shots .....because Simon spends three MONTHS of each year overseas in REAL waves [and where he lives is none too shabby either , by the way !]

I'm hoping if / when Simon drops in here on his way home from o/s , that I may get a chance to see his FOOTAGE !  I'm guessing that , with good glassy waves , reefs , no water droplets on the lens , and good tuberiders to boot , Simon must have an accumulation of pretty EPIC footage , by now !

cheers !

ben

photo ...

OF

SIMON Chipper ,

taken  

BY  ..... SIMON !   ['go pro' camera used] ....

simon.jpg

Marty , photographed on this thread ,  who I surf with regularly does amazing sculptures , too

hopefully one day I'll get to photograph them for him .....

fishbackhand2.jpg

some of Eli's quiver ?  [c. 2002?]....

gandg002.jpg

moonfish's board a year ago...

104_0545.jpg

the waiting [ " is the hardest part " ]....

DSCF1203.jpg

That Parkesy board is beautiful, dig the twin nose concaves...

Yeah Surffoils, Those are some serious concaves. I guessing this is a strictly rear pivot turning shape.

....hi guys !

it's a guy called Chris , that I occassionally get to  surf with . I got talking to him in the water one day , because I was checking out his boards ...he always rides lots of interesting , different looking stuff !   He is a backyarder .  He did the shaping , spray , glassing , sanding , plugs ...the works !!

[and yes , he knows about Swaylocks , now !]

BLOG7400.jpg

http://s161.photobucket.com/albums/t207/chippy61/miscellaneous/WATER%20SHOTS%20mainly/?action=view&current=DSCF7338-1.mp4

wade

DSCF7382.jpg

steve

DSCF7359.jpg

karlos

BLOG6864-1.jpg

BLOG7148.jpg

BLOG8634.jpg

BLOG8604.jpg

BLOG2585-1.jpg

DSCF0086.jpg

BLOG2582.jpg

BLOG2289-1.jpg

BLOG8645.jpg

BLOG1478-1.jpg

BLOG0935.jpg

DSCF2899.jpg

nup

[ you may need to back away from  the bong for a while hicksy ? ]

[quote="$1"]   

Is that someone in there flashing a peace sign?

[/quote]

If there is I cant see them ?

Where..?

BLOG0627.jpg

Is that someone in there flashing a peace sign?

hi Mr. 'T' !

nup , I  haven't heard of him , but now with 'google' I guess I will...but we have a guy here in perth , name of  Nick ?Djorjavich? [from memory] who does amazing lightning , and other time lapse,  [long exposure] nightime stuff...well worth checking out , for sure !!

hopefully i'll be able to share some stuff from this morning's early light brigaders soon ...

cheers

ben