y need an advice

Hey folks I’m new here and new in the world of shaping.

I am bored of surfing boards with “name” so i decided to do my own one, i don’t wanna sell them just to enjoy building the board and enjoy surfing it. 

OK now let’s get back to business Few weeks ago I found some polyurethane  pannels so i decide to use them instead of buying a pre shaped blank (i don’t wanna waste money, when i’ll know how to shape i’ll buy one). The hardest part is the stinger part. I cuted in half but not so good. Does anybody knows how to do a str8 cut on a  polyurethane pannel?

Tomorrow I’ll put more pics.

Have fun guys and nice to meet ya all

I haven't cut a blank in half to add a stringer before.  I would probably just use a handsaw.  Anyway, Welcome to swaylocks, and looking forward to many more pics as your board progresses!

If you have to go at it the hard way; at least you are doing it the right way.  Glueing blocks will get you to your desired rocker.  Make sure you have a plan that will get you from point A to point B. 

Clamp on a peice of wood or some other straight edged guide and run your saw down the guide. 

thx guys

today i put 2 pieces of metal and did the edge so fu**in straight. Tomorrow I’ll upload pictures of the process.