factory production staff wanted..

Didnt know which section to post it in so i did both..

We need someone who has Good Skills and attitude. wants to be around boards all day and is versatile and or multi skilled. Sanding, Laminating, Spraying & Dings. i have a pretty capable crew and we can juggle to suit your skill base... Summers coming and we are going to need you! PM me please, Cheers Dave

Heard China is pretty good… ha ha good luck!  Kids don’t want to work these days!

yeh those china crew know how to work, the kids can get jobs thier easy too… from about 6 y/o… haha.

seems lots of crew are pretty busy elswhere too… still looking for the right one… a production hand…with more than a few boards at home worth of experiance…

I think i might know someone dave, I will pass your info on to him, its up to him to contact you mate I suppose

cheers Di66er, look forward to hearing from them…

looks like they cant afford to relocate dave, bummed out for him as he really wants to get back into the industry.  He lives on the northern beaches of nsw, oh well mate.

Hi dave
How about Micman?
He might want to get back into it again

Paul

I would think this could be a good gig for someone with a work ethic. Especially a younger guy with lots of energy and not family demands, etc.?

**It appears that you are a professional with a good amount of volume pushing through your operation; at least from what I have gathered from what you have posted in previous threads. **

**What we are seeing in our area (Santa Barbara) is a lot more work being made locally versus Chinese board production. My volume has increased to the point where I can’t do everything myself anymore, which resulted in my contacting the local professional glass shop that has done the bulk of C.I.'s for the past 35 years. Although Burton has their own in house shop, there are still around 4 domestic glass shops that are finishing their boards. **

**Ironically, when I reconnected with the owner and took a tour of the shop, the glasser was a guy I trained in the 80’s and helped become a U.S. citizen when amnesty was offered to Mexican citizens. **

**As you well know, with volume, any piece worker can make a good living. BUT you have to have a WORK ETHIC and be willing to show up and do the work. **

If you do quality like the shop I will work with, the orders will continue to come. Volume can allow for reasonable price as that volume pays the workers a fair wage, gives them a lot of units to get excellent at their craft, and keeps domestic manufacturers competitive. If the quality is there, the word of mouth is better than any high priced mag/rag ad can generate.

**I hope you find the individual you are looking for. It would be a shame for all us to just accept the Asian rhetoric as truth. It has its place, but then again SO DO WE.

This sounded too perfect for me… Ah well 

Hey dave, i know this was posted a long time ago. But im in a pretty good position to take a job up like this/ really want to get into the industry. Did you ever end up finding someone. If not id be happy to put together a portfolio of my surfboard shapes/ anything else you may find interesting. More than happy to work for free in exchange for knowledge and be around what I love. 

Cheers Zac 

I can’t work for you although i would love too. I have to continue with my
studies but I really admire your commitment towards your work.

[url=http://www.quotemeaprice.com/annuity/]annuity settlement[/url]

If only you were in SA Dave and it was 2011 all over again…