Kevin John's Fairwell

To all & any of Kevin John’s friend’s. I want to find out where & when Kevin John’s Fairwell send off will take place. Anyone responding to this information, is much appreciated.
Thank You,
Stanley “S”…

stan,it might have been  on maui i heard, i also heard toni delong, kevins former girlfriend from way back, passed on too, don't have any more info. keep me posted on any new info.  

stan, i just got a an email from barry morrisong and linda and no work yet on services, also toni did pass on 3 years ago from cancer. also i got the word on iggy and joe kitchens passed? let me know if you get any info on that; aloha bro!

Iggy has passed…almost 2 weeks now…Services pending around the end of the month 28th / 29th. Nothing written in stone yet. LOTS of folks will be attending and flying in.

Joe K, is stil with us as far as I know. Nothing on the grapevine here on Kaua’i about his passing.

Aloha, “Pope”

Stanley! Kevin Johns memorial paddle out will be on 02/04/12 at 10:00 a.m. at Baldwin Beach Park, Maui. Nate Moody and myself are helping his daughters. This children are from his second marriage. Toni and Kevin had no children.

email:akeaeaton@gmail.com

Ph: 808-269-8923

Aloha no, Cleighton “Akea” Eaton

Stanley! Kevin Johns memorial paddle out will be on 02/04/12 at 10:00 a.m. at Baldwin Beach Park, Maui. Nate Moody and myself are helping his daughters. This children are from his second marriage. Toni and Kevin had no children.

email:akeaeaton@gmail.com

Ph: 808-269-8923

Aloha no, Cleighton “Akea” Eaton

My name is Troy Mize. I lived in Pearl City from 1960 to 64. I went to Highlands Intermidiate school 7th,8th and 9th grades. I was the only Haole in my class for 3 years there. Eric “Tiger” Espere was in my 8th and 9th grade class. He was a super good guy to me and saved me from a couple of beatings! I surfed with him at number 3’s and Makaha a few times. He was surfing on a board about 7’6inches in 63 and way way ahead of his time. I also started surfing at Barbers Point in 62 along side of Rick and Kevin Johns. My brothers Lance and Chris surfed Ewa Beach area for years with Chris,Steve and Mark Gardner. Mark liked to take his shorts off and surf naked, which got him in trouble at times with the Officers at O. beach.

Kevin Johns was a kind person and was always friendly. He was a good Goofy foot! I hope he’s surfing right now at a perfect left in Heaven, with his brother Rick! Who was killed surfing between Chuns Reef and Laniakea in 64. I hope they’re together with Chris and Mark Gardner having fun surfing forever. Mark Gardner stayed with us at my fathers house for over a year, then he camped out in our back yard for a year, always cooking his brown rice late at night. Troy Mize p.s. I went to Radford from 63 to 64 If anyone remembers let me know

Aloha."Troy…guy Kamaka. At guy.kamaka@edcc.edu. Let’s catch up maybe meet someday

Aloha…savage…wondered about you often…good to hear from you…Guy kamaka

Kevin was a good natured person. Good hearted and kind and helpful. Could have used a little self control

and maybe extended his life abit, who knows. Cleigthon, remember when you were teaching all of us. That was

a very good thing. You are a great person. We all learned a lot, had fun, and gained something useful in are lifes.

Hope all is well with you, Chris Green