High Quality SUP For a steal

Hey everybody, I just wanted to show you guys this great Paddle Board company. I have been searching all over and these guys have the great boards for awesome prices. If you are not Into SUP's you should give it a try. Its a blast, and a good workout too, even if you dont have any waves. Check them out

Tower Paddle Boards

http://www.towerpaddleboards.com/?Click=14089

more cheap shit from china! 

Yes Some of there low end boards are made in china, but they are still the cheapest out there and for people like me who primarily flatwater SUP, There is not alot of reason to spend 1500. The higher end boards they make are made in Thailand at the same factory that the premium brands (and premium priced) in surf and SUP use. I just thought i would share, I have only nice things to say about tower boards, they perform very well and are priced well. why wouldnt you want that? :)

http://www.towerpaddleboards.com/?Click=14089

Howzit boardin,One thing is for sure,the girl is made in the USA.Aloha,Kokua

Go sell your china shit somwhere else kook. We make boards here not import crap and steal jobs…

WOW! First of all I am not selling anything and I am not a "kook" I am very white from MN. No need to get racist. I am just trying to share the stoke. Some people( like me) want a affordable board. This company is based out of San Diego.

And yeah the girl Def made in the USA. :)

This isn't the only company selling boards in the $700 ---- $900 price range.  I noticed though that this company (Tower) doesn't include a carbon fiber paddle for that price.  Based in San Diego, but made in Thailand, China, Viet Nam or Taiwan.  When you can buy an SUP with pad. leash, fin and paddle in that price range, a local shaper is hard pressed to do any better.

So boardinbenny …? What part of Tower SUPS are you in? Marketing perhaps? Nice try with the T & A … 

I am not any part of Tower, I am just a happy customer. I thought that I would share the good experience that I had with them. I do not understand why everyone is attacking me for posting this. I joined this forum because I enjoy making boards and I enjoy to SUP. so please don’t tell me that the boards from tower are crap, I don’t think they are crap and I have one. Unless you have a board from them I would rather not her how the boards are crap. I know there are other company’s out there that sell boards for 700-900, in my searching they were the best.

Huie, where should I post this then? I realize that china is taking away jobs, but that does not mean that the demand for produces at a lower price has changed. I am someone who is always lookin for the best deal. I posted this topic for people who are in the same boat as me, looking for a great board for as cheap as possible. If there is a shaper out there who can make me a similar sup with a pad for the same price or cheaper I would buy it from them. I am always trying to buy American, the fact that Tower gets there boards from a different country doesn’t bother me. I look at the business and they are an American company who has created many jobs here in America,they may not be shaping jobs, but retail,sales, and so on. I am a small. Business owner and I always try to support other small businesses.

Huie, where should I post this then? I realize that china is taking away jobs, but that does not mean that the demand for product at a lower price has changed. I am someone who is always lookin for the best deal. I posted this topic for people who are in the same boat as me, looking for a great board for as cheap as possible. If there is a shaper out there who can make me a similar sup with a pad for the same price or cheaper I would buy it from them. I am always trying to buy American, the fact that Tower gets there boards from a different country doesn’t bother me. I look at the business and they are an American company who has created many jobs here in America,they may not be shaping jobs, but retail,sales, and so on. I am a small Business owner and I always try to support other small businesses.

Your such a kook you dont even know your a kook(BTW its not racist maybe where your from but if you look it up has nothing to do with color just ability and attitude) Please go hang out with your yuppie SUP friends and talk about how sweet those new pop outs are and get off a shaping forum.

[quote="$1"]

Howzit boarding,One thing is for sure,the girl is made in the USA.Aloha,Kukui

[/quote]

Well she could be from Australia or France. Maybe Albania. Then again she looks  a lot like The Russian bride I just ordered.  I really really hope colleen never reads this. what ever you do don't ever get an Irish girl mad at you!

Now back on topic. You can get a much better deal on a Chinese SUP at Costco. The whole works paddle, fin, leash.  And I do not work for Costco! Kook isa rasist term. now that is funny.

Girvin

I have seen bullying like this on other forums but have never been a target of it personaly, I feel bad for you that you have to belittle other people in order to get your point across. I am on this shaping forum because I enjoy making boards. And to tell me to get off the forum just because I am sharing my experiences is ridiculous, and hurtfull. I am a nice person and there is no need to attack me, I have done nothing to you personaly. Please treat me with respect and I will do the same. If you dont like what I have to say, then stop following this thread.

thats true she could be, you have got to love girls with boards though. Really costco? How much? it never crossed my mind to look there. thanks for the tip.

Nope still a kook, hahahahaha. Also as a shaper everytime another chinese popout POS is bought or recomended you steal one from a hardworking shaper. So you have done something to me… He was making fun of you for going to costco not giving you a tip… kook

so everytime i make and sell a board I am stealing from all the other shapers out there? makes a lot of sence. If the boards made in china are POS then you shouldnt have anything to worry about being a shaper because the consumer will realize after they have bought a shitty first board and will buy a more expensive one next time, that they want a handcrafted work of art for there next board.

Mate theres a site called Stand up zone which is a forum for SUP community, maybe you should post it there. if you have read all other post on swaylocks and appriciate this community you might have not made such post. Always think whether its appropriate before you make a post… Hand crafters and shapers who makes boards to feed there family are suffering because of people like your self who exchanges good crafts for a cheap priced mass produced surfboards.

KMD put it in a more mature and elogant way. Thanks KMD I am a neandertal when it comes to this subject.