SHaping Rooms now available 7 days a week.

GLASS JOBS

Poly and Epoxy shop in North Orange County.

Current turnaround times are 7-10 days for glass jobs

Futures-FCS-FCS Fusion-Probox-Red-X-Loxbox fin sytems available.

Aerialite Cloths

Silmar resins

Resin Research and Entropy epoxys.

SHAPING ROOMS

We have one currently available. 8 x14 with all tools included and hooked to vac.

Available 7 days a week from 9AM to 10PM 

Day or Evening sessions available

Weekdays $25.00

Weekends $25.00 half day or $40.00 for the full day.

Bulk pricing available.

Book a weekday session and leave the board for glassing and the room rental is free.

US Blanks available.

PM with your email for pricing and availability.

Evolved Boards

Armada Layup

Shaping Room

Shaping Room Includes

Modified Hitachi planer with Vacuum system

Hand Saw

4 sanding pads of various grits

Sanding Screens

Safety Glasses

Dust masks

Measuring Tools

Levels

Surforms

Hand/Block planes

Spokeshaves.

Fred Tool

Assorted Sanding Blocks

http://www.facebook.com/AcquaGlassing

Location might be helpful

BUMP for new hours

City of Stanton off Beach… I try to run it by appointment only, our last shop the address was a bit more public if you will and it was hard to work because of the in and out traffic. 

Guys walking in to ask about ding repairs on boards they dont have with them… Oh its this big by this big…

Guys who are getting boards from the in house guys and they come in daily bothering the glassing crew… 

etc etc…

I used to have dudes walk in and just stare at me while I am lamming boards… or worse walk in and start talking to me and asking questions like above… and you cant stop. I even once had my rollup cracked and the mail door locked and some guy flung my roll-up up…

We have the lease on the space next door and we will be adding a few rooms and selling materials when THAT is manned daily I will be a bit more comfortable posting exact address. Since I will have a buffer for people just walking in.

Hey I am very interested in a lockout room.  Right at the moment I am a bit tight on cash but in the very near furture I would like to lock something down. Is this an option for you or are you just sticking to hourly rentals? Hit me up. Thanks