Reunion -Ewa Beach Surfers from all islands

Whoever   surfed   Shark- Country   from  the   late   fifties 50  -  present  time  log  on  to  swaylocks.com  about  info   regrading  Paina  &  Get - together, must  bring  food &  drinks  4  U  &  your  guest.

I really wish that I could be at the reunion. It would be fabulous to see all you champion surfers at this most perfectly planned event of a lifetime. Be jolly, and have a great time. Remember to take some time to paddle out to Sandbarr, and the Outside Reef. It will shurely bring back some awesome memories.

The time has changed, but the breaks are the same. Take a

camera out with you in the water, and save some of the memories. Remember the motto,"Today the Outside Reef, and Tomorrow Waiamea Bay. Put your hearts into it, and go for the gusto. We are the Ewa Beach Surfer's, and we always will be champions. Each and everyone of us. No matter what we do, or where we go on God's good green earth. We are always the Ewa Beach Crew. This is an event that should go down in the Archives of Island Surfing History. I'm shure all

of you will do your best to make the next Ewa Beach Crew happy to have known you, as they will talk about your escapades in emphamy. Remember today Ewa Beach, and Tomorrow the world. I am beside myself not being able to see all of your wonderful and Happy faces again, but in due time we will meet again at the next Reunion. I am looking forward to that one with all my heart and Surfer Soul. For we are from the

greatest most famous town in the Hawaiian Islands. The magnificent 'EWA BEACH'. I bid all of you Surfers Adieu.

TILL THE NEXT PERFECT WAVE COMES IN.  naky anderson

Aloha Gang been a long time since I left Ewa Beach, for Kauai, Was at Hanalei before anyone knew about the place. Mike Wexler

and June Mckemy made it over there.After I 1977 I moved back to Oahu and have been on the north shore since. Still making boards in town on Sand Island. I have  a house in Bali, and ran into Mike Bell there,and he told me about the reunion. sorry I was

in bali then. My shop has been on Sand Island for 20 yrs near La Marianas restaurant..

I have had the same number for years 841-5466, I made Joey Gaynor  a few boards  have not seen him for awhile.

Aloha

Kimo Greene

kimogreenesurfboards.com is my web sight sign the guest book

mahalo

nametab10@gmail.com. mike bateman.  I lived in ewa beach 1964 to 1970, surfed everywhere. like to talk to eveyone. I now live in puyallup Wa. 

MIKE BATEMAN MY BROTHER. I JUST WROTE A LONG LETTER TO YOUR GOOGLE EMAIL ADDRESS WITH SOME PHOTO ATTACHMENTS OF THE REUNION. tAKE CARE & GOD BLESS THE FAMILY, Naky

HEY GUYS, THERE IS GOING TO BE A DANCE ON JANUARY 1ST, 2013 AT THE McKINLEY HIGH SCHOOL AUDITORIUM SPONSORED BY THE OXFORD HOUSE INCORPORATED, WHO RENTED THE HALL THERE FOR THIS PURPOSE. THERE WILL BE LOTS OF GIRLS AND GUYS, ALL KINDS OF FOOD, DOOR PRIZES AND DRAWINGS. THIS IS THE NEW YEAR KICK OFF DANCE, AND THEIR WILL BE ALOT OF FUN FOR ALL. SO COME ON DOWN. DRESS AS YOU LIKE. I HAVE BEEN BODY SURFING AT POINT PANIC AND HAVING A DARN GOOD TIME I'LL HAVE TO SAY. UNTIL THE NEXT PERFECT WAVE ROLLS IN. naky...