Young shapers

[img_assist|nid=1069036|title=Our first shapes…|desc=|link=none|align=left|width=640|height=201]Hi folks,

Here’s the latest hot shapes from my merry bunch of foaming grommets…all 11-13 year old and absolutely stoked after shaping and painting their own boards during a summer term week long project at secondary shool…couldnt curb their enthusiam throughout the week long activity and topped it all off with a visit to Homeblown to see the UKs only surfboard blank manufacturer and Best Ever surfboards who did the laminating. Having done this project for 8 years and additional full builds with older students I’d really encourage any like minded shapers out there to give a little back to schools in your area…I worked very hard during the week but the level of satisfaction I got back from the kids was immeasurable!

Cheers

Rich

www.thirdshade.com

Wow, Third that is awesome!  Super duper cool project with the groms, they looked stoked.

Thanks for sharing.

Brad

I, 2Nd that super duper, nice to see someone giving back. It's cool to hear that kids are so stoked on building their own boards.

If I knew how to put a “thumbs up” symbol I would do it.

Hey Brad, thnaks for the kind words…just checked out your site and you have some great stuff there that I cant get in the UK - would you take an order from a school in the UK or would I have to order it myself?
Cheers
Rich
www.thirdashade.com

Hi Rich-

Love the stuff on your site by the way.  I just emailed you the info for placing an order.  

Keep up the great work!

Brad