Recycled EPS/ XPS Foam in Europe

Hey there,

Anybody knows a supplier of recycled EPS or XPS (if already possible) Foam in Europe?

Most of them say its recyclable, but thats not enough for me…

thanks

Recycling whenever possible is always good…but it will always rely on things being produced as “new” , before it can be “recycled”…

True!

Would be best to avoid all these eps packaging waste. But till the industry doesnt change their conduct, its better to reuse it, than ending up as landfill.

In the US there is recycled foam from makro, but in Europe cant find anything…

Any help?

I am looking for many years for recycled eps, but nothing…

All  recycling companies melt it, send it to china, and there they make any plastic shit with it. Then they send it back to europe as a new product. But not as an EPS blank…

It seems these guys found some recycled EPS: www.notox.fr

They get it from france or belgium…

good luck and tell me if you found out something…

I visited the notox workshop 6 weeks ago. Its disapointing. The best green washers I have seen on this planet!

Their so called eps foam is from Atua Cores. I called them up to order recycled eps. They told me there is no and it will take maybe one year to finish the investigations and bring it on the market! Lie number one!

Lie number 2: The eco resin! Saw some hot coated notox “green one” boards there. The resin was defenitely Polyester resin. I know the difference between polyester and epoxy.

Its a shame that they got the Eurosima award for this “Greenwashing” Surfboard!

And its dissapointing to see that its just the marketing that counts!

Well, I still look for truely recycled foam untill I anounce my boards as eco friendly!

I think such !

Greenpoxy is not so green, green fiber are not as performant…