China quality boards

Hello i have a factory in China if anyone needs High tech surfboards i am the one to contact, We use all the best materials and have shape cnc

Hey we’re sharing the same dream! Making a living on making surfboards!!What do you know about surfing and surfboards? Favorite spot in china? Surfing and shaping is a passion and a part of life for many on swaylocks. Good luck!! 

yes surf each day HighCoastSurf all my workers surfing to. some really good!

Yeah right, each day. And all your workers too? Did you  give all your workers a surfboard maybe?And it would be nice with a picture with you and all your workers surfing tomorrow. keep it real.  

troll?

Hey Bobb,

Good to see you.

Been washing that foam dust off with some salt water?

How about that last swell?

That was a fat Southern Hemi eh?

Ya get some?

Oh. wait a minute, I thought this Bob from my local break.

Shaper surfing.

The way it should be.

Barry

Bobb rips.

I’ve witnessed it.

I’m gonna fly over and meet with him. I wanna see if they refuse to use Hitachi or other Japanese planers and have a cheap rip off version of the Skil 100 my EX wife ripped me off for years ago.

Can’t wait to see some Chinese chops shaping some soul in one of their shaping bays.

Schhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…wing!

Bob fuck off ya gook KunT you make shit boards and your a fucking kook!!! please fuck off you pest

This will probably be regarded as the golden era for Chinese surfing history. There are so many surf spots that have not even been found much less ridden.  There are new surfers starting daily like the ballerina who competed for her 4th time in the 2009 China surf festival.  More surfing schools have started up and the better surfers hope to sample Hainan Island, known as China’s Hawaii.

Insightful world traveling surfers might want to consider a trip to Hainan and other surfspots in China versus more crowded spots in Hawaii, Costa Rica, Brazil and Japan.

At the end of the day, stoke is where you find it.

China Bob, you might be a kook. 

Then again I don’t really know.  I know there are Chinese surfer shapers that have been stoked for years now that probably got their introduction from enterprising Aussies. I know of one factory that claims that the boards are made by surfer craftsmen (www.blueseawatersports.com).

First impressions can be deceiving.

It reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me years ago. that had a band in Santa Barbara. They were playing a local watering hole called “The Spigot”.  It was a Friday night and the place was crowded with people self medicating and blowing off steam from the work week. 

“At break time some scruffy guy comes up to me and says “can I sit in with you guys for a song when you come back”?” my friend says, telling me the story. 

“I looked at him, and he had this piece of shit guitar from K Mart or some discount 5 & 10… something parents would give a five year old at Xmas knowing they will break it in the first week… I smirked as the guy was looking hopefully straight into my eyes. I said, sure, we’ll let you sit in on one. I figured it would be good for a laugh”.

**The guy ripped shit. **

**What my friend didn’t know was the guy’s name was George Riley. I used to watch him at lunch time at high school when they’d let bands play on the outside stage while everyone was hanging out and eating lunch. The guy was a musical genius, rearranging songs, playing Hendrix licks with his teeth and behind his back. He drank a lot and fell off stages pretty regularly, but he was friggin good nonetheless. He’d sometime play with Kim Wilson, another high school chum. Kim became lead man for “The Fabulous Thunderbirds” who regularly jammed with Stevie Ray Vaughn.

Maybe Bob’s a kook. 

Maybe Bob does Rodeo Loops.

Maybe he and his wife are the Mike Doyle & Linda Merrill of Chinese tandemn surfing.

I don’t really know… and neither do the rest tof you.

I agree that it is prudent to practice cautious skepticism until people prove themselves…

…just don’t always judge a book by it’s cover.

I’ve lived in Japan and know about Hainan. They’re trying to highlight surfing and make it a sport all can enjoy. But i don’t think china bobb is involved.And yeah the whole china coast is unexplored and just waiting to get surfed. If the chinese start to surf then china bobb doesn’t have to sell overseas:-) 

As China “wakes up” to captialism and more importantly the 'spirit of entrepeneurism" things will evolve. That can’t help but happen… The whole surf culture will continue to be sampled and infect growing numbers of Chinese citizens that will put their own spin on the culture surrounding the pure thrill of riding a wave. 

Surfing is a benevolent addiction for many people that taste Mother Nature’s delights. Tourism is booming on HaiNan Province. It’s not just Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan and the many surrounding areas that are getting with the sport of surfing and subsequent lifestyle.  Any surfers wanting to think outside the box with an alternative destination that offers Hawaii or Costa Rica type experiences, would be well advised to look into surfing China. 

HaiNan Province is a tropical island that receives Northeastern and Southern swell activity. The winter spots are an area between Ganzhe Dao & Xincun Gang host winter spots; Shimei Bay, the more famous Riyue Bay, HoHai Beach and Matos. The southern exposure livens up in the summer at Sanya Bay, Dadong Hai Bay, and Yalong Bay and “1 Man Left”. Obviously there are other spots, some that hold big waves during typhoon season for a select group of surfers. But there is definitely a wide range catering from beginner to pro.

At some point, and by no stretch of the imagination, the building middle class will do as many other countries have done, and express a desire to buy surfboards from other parts of the world.  Contrary to what our knee jerk reaction has been up to this point, it’s not a one way street. The more surfers from other parts of the world choose to travel and surf China and interact with Chinese surfers… the more their early days of surfing will get a positive spin and the global brotherhood of surfing will flourish.

Here’s some eye candy incentive:

“China Bobb” = “GorillaMC”

Just a wild, crazy guess.

God, I’m good. 

Here’s the source for troll’s avatar photo, thanks to Google image search:  http://www.flickr.com/photos/59792457@N00/2235618317/

No hate. Just facts.

Well Bobb,  ya put me on the spot dude. 

The waves are still good, and the island is a beaut!  …but you are looking pretty much like a phony here!

R U gonna help me get the egg, er… egg foo yung off my frickin face?

I guess this kinda sh-t is bound to happenwhen you try to take the high road.

…still, there’s that surf? 

www.surfspots-gps.com/hawaiis-jamie-sterling-interview-introducing-sport-of-surfing-to-china

Wow, I want one uv thoze shirts! ;O

BTW… wasn’ t it RON JON that first went quietly to China?  Let’s torch em… all of em. They’re all over the place… spread like Chicken Pox.

Made in Chinatown  is the best!