test reply

Another test reply

Test reply.

test reply

Another

testing safari

testing safari

Two issues.

I randomly get a blank page when I try to access the forum. It seems to happen on weekends, and some times I get a “bad gateway” error message instead of the blank page.

I was able to acccess this topic via the main swaylocks page, only.  I cannot get the forums pages to open in normal fashion, nor can I see the list of topics in the “general” section.

Also, in recent weeks when I log in I have to got through the process twice before I’m actually logged in.

Here is an example of the result gotten by simple clicking the bookmark I use for the forum

I AM HAVING THE SAME EXPERIENCE THAT SAMMY IS HAVING !         RIGHT DOWN TO THE BLANK PAGE.          IS THERE ANY END IN SIGHT ?      JUST ASKIN’.

YES!

Once again, it’s Sunday morning here in the Northeast US and I’m getting a blank page when I click the bookmark for the general discussion section of the forums.

This is the URL I use:  http://www2.swaylocks.com/forum/1000005

fixed. thanks for letting know. We are still working on this issue and hope to have it fixed soon. Please PM me anytime it comes up – or just post here.

Enjoy,

Mike