Worker wanted ASAP

Urgent, full time worker needed!!!

On the Gold Coast

Clear/tint Laminator required (training in tint color tint work available by the best).

Polisher needed also. 

Plugging etc

just depends how hard you want to work (how much harder you want to work I should say)

ASAP

Heaps of work doing reputable  Labels

PM me

If this is what you’re doing; . this time you might make it. 

Why, Thank You. 

BTW who said I never made it?

You want a job??

Reckon you could cut it???

Wonder what it would be like as an Illegal alien working in Australia?

Roll the dice.

It’s the surfboard industry after all…

Nar, Straight mate!

20 years back I would have been on a Jet by now. Then again If my ex wife came with me, I’m sure that Australian officials would have put me in jail for bringing such a vile unpleasant creature as her into the Country.

Sounds like my ex. ha

A few crusty old dogs on here know me. So let me just say it’s not my factory, before the haters jump on into me. Although It is in my best interest to fill this position as soon as posible.

The gig is the real deal and the workmanship is A1.

Great bunch of people.

Come on Aussies… or any one who wants to move to the Gold Coast.

Laminator NEEDED!!! air conditioned room, pleanty of racks. Two glassing areas so one for color work, one for clear…

Your own color glassing room.

option to earn more $ with other jobs.

Training from these guys.

ACT NOW!!! Time is running out for training from the best!!!

Be the LUCKY BASTARD!

How come you don’t  take it ??  

Its a full time position.

i’m busy as shit and doing home study, 

…hey man, why did you said me that just taken?

Are you jocking on us?

Nope. Its for real, and Now!  

When I replyed to you I was quick as it was about 3:45 am and I was off to work, didnt have time to answer your  questions… so sorry about that.

As you stated you were after a part time position as you have set up commitments OS (and best wishes with that)

You world have been great as your experiance is not in doubt :slight_smile:

I’m hopeing a fellow Sways mate will be taking up the polishing work as stated in a PM also.

reverb, if you like PM me your email and i’ll forward it to the Factory manager.

Ta

Hey Man.  I knew you were just jocking on  us.

Oi, Mc Ding A Ling.

A REAL JOB IS ON OFFER

8 hr days. WORK!

Is the job still available?

I’m interested. Only thing I’m in Sweden right now. Could they fix a working visa for me?

Have ten years behind me doing my own boards and working as a piece worker in Japan.

I’M SERIOUS. I can’t stand the choppy crap surf we get in supercold water…It’s killing me…

/Jimmy.

Hi Jimmy, 

There will be a few people coming in today to chat with the boys about the positions. 

We will be needing a laminator, I think that is for sure though.

No, you will have to organize your own visa. sorry about that.

If you can laminate we want you!

Yorky,

I can laminate. I have a two years blank though. Used to do like 50-60 boards a month when it was busy.

Mostly clear, just a few with color. And I became the epoxy guy in the factory I worked for so I can do both poly and epoxy.

I’ll check with the Australian embassy about visa tomorrow.

I’ll get back to you after I know about visa. It would be awesome if I could go.

/Jimmy